"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."
2 Timothy 1:7
During these difficult and uncertain times.
We are taking necessary precautions for the safety of our visitors, our congregation, and our staff.
We feel we must clarify that these preventive steps are not being taken out of fear of the COVID-19
(or Coronavirus ). but out of consideration of those who are immunocompromised, and elderly.
Our COVID-19 Response Steps:
- If you are sick, or feeling unwell. we ask that you stay home, and participate in our services through the live-stream.
- Facemasks are encouraged for those immunocompromised, elderly, or those who feel safer wearing one.
- There will be a sanitizing station at the welcome table, the fellowship hall, and all classrooms.
- There will be updated reminders in all bathrooms to wash hands after use.
- We will have reserved pews for social distancing.
- Sanctuaries, Classrooms, and bathrooms will be disinfected after every use.
*For any further questions, or concerns, please contact us*